My sister Kelsi, her boyfriend Chris, and my 2 brothers Michael and A.J. came for the weekend! It was a lot of fun. We ate at Texas Roadhouse, watched videos, the kids played a lot, Kelsi did make- over with the girls, we ate at Paradise Deli, and they went to church with us!!
I finally remembered my camera at the Deli. We were kinda silly and crazy!
I love my family and we love when they come to visit! It is so nice for my kids to have this time with them. They love it and look forward to visits so much!! Thanks guys for a fun weekend.
Monday, November 24, 2008
We love visitors!!
Posted by Andria at 2:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Looks fun! So why didn't Erica come with? I didn't realize your brothers were coming too. That is so fun.
Post a Comment