Monday, November 24, 2008

Twilight at Midnight

What were we thinking?....................... Edward!!

There are not many things that will keep me up past midnight but Twilight is one of them!! It all started weeks ago when we decided to go to the midnight showing of Twilight. We first had to ask around and see who was crazy enough to go along with this idea. At the end of the day I bought 37 tickets to the midnight show!!

After weeks of waiting the night finally arrived!! We met at my house at 7:45 pm. We didn't have our entire group because some of them had to come late.


But we then headed to Mimi's Cafe for a yummy dinner. I am sure they were not too thrilled seeing a bunch of Twilight crazy ladies!!

Shannon, Amber, Tammy, Katie, and Charle


Stacey, Shelby, Wendy, Ashley, and Nancy


Wendy, Kristina, Lindsey, Jerilynn


Liz, Mariann, Liza, and Tammy


Ashalon, Betsy, Mackenzie


Heather, Nikki, Stacy, and Shauna


Melissa and her 2 friends


Katie, Charle, and I


We also had Tori, Tori's sister, her friend- Ginger, Megan and her 2 friends. I missed getting their pictures!!

Then it was time to head to Jordan Commons. It was great because they just let us go into our seats since it was assigned seating!! We were able to hang out and relax until the movie began.

I ended up loving the movie. Maybe it was late but I really enjoyed it. I can't wait to go again to see if I still like it. All I know is that I didn't want it to end and I can't wait until New Moon!! So I guess we have another midnight movie in store for us again!! Thanks ladies for a great night!! I love my neighborhood!! You are all such great friends and family too!!

8 comments:

Erica said...

Andria, alright, I secretly wish I would have known I would have made the drive down to watch it. Not necessarily dying to see it but I love a good night out. That is A LOT of people to go to a movie with. I need to read the freaking books....

JAKKnielson said...

I wish it was that night over again. Just the anticipation and actually watching Edward for the first time was freaking THE BEST!! I can't wait to go again. I am actually dragging Jesse along with me on Tuesday, I am so stoked!! Thanks for the good night out. It couldn't of been better!

Robyn Cox said...

Holy Cow - you had a huge group of Twilight junkies :) That looks like a good time. I went with my two sister-in-laws on Saturday. We loved it too!

Robyn Cox said...

Holy Cow - you had a huge group of Twilight junkies :) That looks like a good time. I went with my two sister-in-laws on Saturday. We loved it too!

Katie McCaul said...

That was a fun night! I hate the picture of you Charle and I. I look like I am on drugs or something. I am glad you and Stacey keep planning these awesome nights!

Kelly & Charlene Moore said...

Hey this night was so fun. Thanks for invited me. Did you notice that the picture in front of your garage I am cut out of :( ha ha it is all good though cause I had a blast,

Lolly Sneed said...

You are nuts. I may be the only women in Utah County who has not seen the movie. Sammi thinks I'm crazy. Miss you.

Stacey said...

We are so fun!!!