Well Avery was tagged a while ago. I am suppose to write 5 things that maybe you don't know about our little Avery. Here goes......
1. Avery plays pretend almost all day long. She lives in her own imagination. She usually thinks she is Ariel and I am Prince Eric. So she will walk around the house following me and telling me things like I am Eric. I don't even have to been playing with her. Whatever I am doing she just makes work into her story. It is really cute and it really makes her an easy child. She plays pretend all day!!
2. Along with this pretend play she also likes to wear her silky, princess P.J's all day. It is really hard to get her dressed and even harder to keep her dressed. She just likes to wear princess P.J.'s. It makes her think she is Ariel for sure!!
3. Avery is left-handed. This makes her a very creative girl. If she is not pretending she is coloring, painting, playing with playdough, or cutting, taping, etc. She loves to do things like this!!
4. Avery drinks chocolate milk. And I mean she drinks almost nothing else!! It is her favorite drink and I have to force her to drink anything else.
5. The last time we weighed Avery she was 21 pounds. She is a very petite girl. The weird thing is that she will eat a lot and she will try almost everything. She is not a picky eater but it just doesn't stay on!! Oh well, I am sure she will love this later in life.
Now I tag, Michael, Collyn, Kayson, Max, and anyone else who wants to play!!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Avery's Tag
Posted by Andria at 2:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I love reading about Avery! Thanks for doing it i think you are the only one that did it.
Post a Comment