My little Audrey has her first tooth!! She had been sick then she was really grouchy for a few nights and honestly I was at my wits end!! Then one morning I was getting ready to give her medicine and I felt a tooth!! It really explained a lot!!
Now that her tooth has come in she has been so much happier. She has even slept through the night the last 2 nights. I am sure it won't last but I will take it!! Here is my sweet baby. I love her so much!!!
Audrey is now 6 months old and she keeps us smiling!!
Monday, November 24, 2008
AUDREY!!
Posted by Andria at 2:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Congratulations on a sweet new little tooth!
Ok, so you made a tiny little typo that made me think EXTRA hard....6 MONTHS old. I was like wow I thought Audrey was way older than that. She definitely is getting a personality I wish I could see her. Hopefully we'll come home sooner for Thanksgiving!
What a sweety. A tooth, that's crazy. We usually don't experience that great wonder until after 12 months. I am jealous of the sleeping through the night. Lucky.
I love the pictures. I am glad she is happier now. Hopefully sleeping through the nights will stick...Reddek started sleeping through at like 4 or 5 months.
She is so cute.
Audrey is sucha little doll! Time flies. I can't belive she's getting teeth already! I hope she keeps up the good sleeping for you!
Before you know it she will be walking!!!!
Post a Comment