Our Sydney was awarded Student of the Month for the month of Nov.!!!! I am so happy for her. She was introduced to the entire school on Monday morning. She was given her certificate and her water bottle. Joe and I were both there and of course Kennady was there since she was going to school. So Sydney got a good cheer!!
She has been wanting this water bottle ever since Kennady got hers. She has been wishing that she would be Student of the Month. She is very excited to have on of her own!!!!
She is such a sweet, fun, smart, adorable girl. It is amazing to me at how well she is doing in Kindergarten. She is learning so much about words and is beginning to read. She knows how to sound out many word, she knows lots of sight words, and is beginning to put it all together. In fact, in the last week she has really started to click with reading.
Sydney's teacher told me that Sydney is such a sweet girl. She said that she is very helpful and is friendly to everyone in the class. She said that she always gets her work done and is such a great example to everyone!! She also said that Sydney is very smart!!! Sydney is such a great girl!!!! I love her so much. She is such a joy to our family. She makes us all laugh. She works hard and is excited to learn to read. She loves math and numbers. Sydney is especially good at friendship. She makes friends easily and loves all her friends. I am so happy that Sydney was chosen Student of the Month. Way to go Sydney!!!!
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Student of the Month!!!
Posted by Andria at 4:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Riding a bike AND reading in the same week! Holy cow...my little girls are growing up so fast! I love her SO much. I don't know what I'm going to do without my very own water bottle...
How cute is she!!! You are such a good mommy!
It is so fun to watch our kids learn new things. I know my mom will have to be the one that teaches Madison to sew...not Me! The blankets look very comfy!
Good job Sydney beans
Post a Comment