My birthday was Nov. 12th!! I turned way to old to say!!! It was a really nice day. My children woke up happy and willing to do anything because it was my birthday. They sang to me many times!! I had many phone calls during the day!! Thanks so much for thinking of me!!
My friends took me out to lunch. It was really nice and so much fun to sit and talk with them. We hung out for hours and it was really relaxing and needed!! They even brought cupcakes and a balloons!! Thanks guys for a great time.
Katie stopped my that afternoon to wish me happy birthday because she knew that she and Jason had a busy night!!!
Later that night, Joe came home with Rumbi Take Out!! He had invited our family over for dinner and cake. Not everyone was able to make it on such short notice but it was fun with those who came. Thanks for celebrating my birthday with me!
My cake was chocolate heaven. It was delicious.
My girls got me a new watch and I love it!!! I got many other gifts, cards, phone calls, and nice thoughts. I appreciate all of you!! I have the best family, friends, neighbors, and children in the world!!
Monday, November 17, 2008
My Birthday!!
Posted by Andria at 9:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Happy Birthday Andria! You are so loved, just like your birthday proved! I'm so glad you had a great day!
Happy BIRTHDAY!!!
Post a Comment