What is a mom to do with all these girls? Well I guess you go to see HIGH SCHOOL MUSCIAL 3!! It is so fun to have a girls night out with my daughters.
We have been so excited for High School Musical to come out!! Thanks to my wonderful friend Stacey who always is in the know and always has amazing connections, we were able to go on opening night, Friday Oct. 24th, right after school.
It was a sold out show, full of screaming girls. I loved it!! I love that it is the one movie where screaming, singing, dancing, and clapping is allowed!! We had such a fun time.
There were many families from our neighborhood that went. We went with the James, the Bascoms, the Pitchers (including Jaxon Burdette), the Corderos, the Goodwins, the Phillips, the Georges, the Goodrichs, the Knights, and the Larsons. (not all made it in the group picture- some took an early exit!!) It was so fun to go with so many families from our neighborhood. We have such a great time together!!
We loved the movie!! We thought it ended just right!!
After the movie we went out to eat with the Bascoms and the Geroges. We ate at Red Robin. It was really yummy and considering we did not have husbands with us and had a lot of kids, it went really well!! (well minus Avery's fit over Ketchup)
It was a really fun night and I love spending time with my girls. I feel so lucky to have 4 wonderful daughters and amazing neighbors and friends!!
Saturday, November 1, 2008
High School Musical 3
Posted by Andria at 8:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
We did the High School Musical 3 thing too. Except I even took my boys (Andy included). He wanted to see what the "craze" was about. I'm not sure he gets it :)
You were just as involved as me in getting the tickets! I'm glad to have a partner to get things done!
I wish i was there to go with you all.I still need to take Brooke to see it.
I really wanna see that movie! One day I'll see it...Probably not until next summer on the family vacation!
Looks fun! You all look so stinking cute.
Post a Comment