Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Parade

Sydney and Avery decided today that they needed to do a parade up and down our street. They decided this all on their own!! They got out some costumes and they got out the instruments and they asked me for some candy. They then decided to go outside to do their parade!! I think they are so cute and very creative!!









They kept going up and down with different instruments each time!! It was a great parade and I got a piece of candy!! They did a great job!!

6 comments:

Erica said...

All I have to say is my nieces ROCK! That was the greatest post ever. How clever. I'm sure I did something like that but who knows... Avery looks like she's struggling to keep up with Syd in the video...those little legs compared to Syd's must be difficult. How fabulous! Again, I just love them.

The Wright's said...

That is so cute!!! How creative are they to come up with that on their own. You have some adorable little girls!!!

Katie McCaul said...

That is so funny and very very cute!

Robyn Cox said...

You have to love their creativity. Girls are so good at coming up with stuff like that. I am home with my two boys all day. They can't entertain themselves for 2 minutes! Maybe I will suggest a "parade" tomorrow! :)

Madsen Family said...

Very cute Andria! They look like they are having so much fun together.

Stacey said...

They are so cute! You are such a fun mom!