Friday, October 3, 2008

Audrey watching TV!!

Here is Audrey when she is watching Baby Mozart. She loves it. She wants to look and play with the people around her but then she hears something in the video that sounds interesting too. She goes back and forth. She is getting really cute!!! I can't believe how quickly she is growing!!









Audrey also loves playing with toys now. She is learning to grab them. These video were a few weeks ago so she is really good at grabbing now but I love watching her try so hard to get her arms and hands to do what she want them to do!! She gets a cute thinking face and she gets really determined. Sometimes she even gets mad if the toy won't stay in her hands. Now her favorite thing is to take out her binky and play with that. She puts it in her mouth then out again. She will do this over and over.





7 comments:

Stacey said...

She is so cute! She is also growing up way too fast.

JAKKnielson said...

Oh my goodness, I saw a glimpse of Joe in her. I love it when they're eyes get all big when they see a toy. I need one of those chairs!

Madsen Family said...

oh andria she is a doll. very adorable!

Jer and Kylie said...

She is so cute!They grow up way to fast.Where does time go?

The Lesieur Family Gab said...

She changing and growing up so fast.

Erica said...

I can't wait til she's older and moving and talking. I just love all of my nieces! They are my favorite...I think about them constantly! I can't wait to see you on Saturday!

Katie McCaul said...

She is so cute and getting so big!