Tuesday, October 14, 2008

6 Quirks

My computer was down all day!! I was tagged so here it goes (just a little late)
My 6 quirks

1. I have really fat feet so shoe shopping is a hard, long, and annoying process!! I can never wear the cool shoes!

2. I am obsessed with everything being in its place. I wish sometimes I could let this go. I think that I can not so anything until I have things exactly how I want them!! My kids really don't like this about me either. I am always telling them to put things away!!

3. I like to lay out clothes the night before a big event. I even do it with my own children now too! I have done this since I was young! I

4. I am really loud. I wish I wasn't but I am. I think it is because I have a deaf mom but I would probably be loud any way!

5. I really hate doing the laundry. I think it takes me longer to think about folding the laundry then it actually takes to fold it. I always have laundry somewhere!!

6. I am not a night person so I don't like to do things that require me staying up late. This can make for a party pooper!!

I tag Katie, Shannon, Charle, Amber, Kelsi, Erica, Robyn, Stacey, Wendy, oh the list goes on and on. So anyone reading this is tagged!! Let's hear about you!!

6 comments:

Stacey said...

Laundry, laundry, laundry....it never ends!!!!!

Twigs & Twine Designs said...

I lay out my clothes and my kids clothes too. It makes our morning smoother. I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Erica said...

1- Your feet aren't fat, they're just round!! You promised you'd get a pedicure with me, and I'll hold you to that!!!!

2- I use to be crazy about things being put away(more so than now...I still am!) I had a little box in my room and all my lip stuff had to be put away in order in that box before I could fall asleep...crazy or what!

3-I still lay out my clothes for work the next day...I'm sure I'd make my kids do that too

4- You are rather loud, sometimes at work I can hear dad talking to you on the phone all the way back in his office, don't worry- I can hear Kelsi too! But cute that you blame it on your mom, I think its a Boston gene.

5-Anyone who enjoys laundry is on a drugs...thats final.

6- I use to stay up late(sneaking out is time consuming..I use to not get home until 4 or 5!!) but now I'm in bed by 9...even on the weekends!

Wendy said...

I could just say dito to all your answers. I will have to do this tag when I get a chance. It was fun to read your answers.

Katie McCaul said...

That is funny! I think we should invent disposable clothes! THEY WOULD MAKE US RICH :)

Stephanie said...

I am right with you on #2 and #5!