Saturday, February 14, 2009

Sadie Hawkins

Our Stake held a Valentine Sadie Hawkins dance!! I asked this guy named Joe McCaul. He is so cute!! He said YES!! I was so excited. We had not been on a date for a long time so I was so psyched to go!!

We first went to dinner with another couple. Jason and Katie!! They are always so much fun to hang out with. We went to a Steak house but we all disliked our experience. The food was not good. It was also pricey. At least we had a lot of laughs!!

After dinner we met 2 more couples. Parris and Shannon and Kelly and Charle. We decided to all go to the dance together. Since it was a Sadie Hawkins dance we all wore matching shirts!!


The dance was a blast. Of course we were all awesome dancers (except for a little fall)!! We did the chicken dance and the bunny hop!! We also did such a great job with the country swinging and the 80's rockin moves. I also loved the slow dances!!! Joe was hot!! (really he was sweating, in fact we all were). It was such a fun night to just let loose and enjoy ourselves.


We ended the night playing Rock Band. I wish I could play the drums like Jason!! Maybe someday I will learn. Overall it was a great date. I can't wait to go out with Joe again. I also hope we have more group dates. I loved the people we went to the dance with!! Thanks guys for a great, totally radical night!!


Here are some more pictures that I stole from Shannon!! We totally rocked the dance floor!!










The kissing booth!!

6 comments:

Erica said...

I'm super jealous! Even though I know Daren would NEVER participate in that. That seems like it would have been a lot of fun! Darn it...too bad I won't ever get to do anything fun like that.

Katie McCaul said...

That was so fun! ANd Erica I thought Jason would never do anything like it also so you might be suprised what your love will do for you.
Andria you guys are so fun to hang with!!!

Stacey said...

I love your post, Mark and I were laughing the whole time we were reading it. I'm glad you guys had such a great time! Call me and we will discuss in detail everything Joe said....he sounds like he is so in to you!

The McCauls said...

We had a lot of fun!! I loved going to the dance. We always have a good time when we are all together. Can't wait til next yr!!!

Angie said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun. I wish Justin would do stuff like that! You guys are such a cute couple!

Wendy said...

Love it! Wish I could have been there to witness all of the McCaul's dancing. I heard Joe was crazy. Love the shirts, you all look great.