We had a Rock'n New Years Eve party this year!! We also had a Super bowl party this past weekend too! It has been so much fun to have everyone over for parties!! I love it. We always have such yummy food and so much fun together.
For New Years Eve we had a huge group together.
We had Brian, Kelley, Xander and Lil,
Parris, Shannon and Collyn,
Jason, Katie, and Reddek,
Kelly and Charle,
Grandma Denise
and the Boydens came too!!
We played a lot of games. The Wii was a big hit. We loved singing along to American Idol. I was surprised how well most everyone could sing!!
My favorite part of the night was the yummy food. I think my favorite was an apple dip and bumpy brownies. Kelley made a lot of new yummy things we had never tried before. Everyone brought such fun things to share!!
The kids spent a lot of their time playing games downstairs. I think they had a great time hanging out together. They were also able to watch Kung Fo Panda.
I have to explain the next couple photos!!
When everyone gets together for that long we tend to get a little silly. Parris and Jason are no exception and in fact they usually are the funniest. Well here they are trying to share with each other!!
Katie and Shannon tried to share with each other too, but Joe decided he wanted in.
We had a fun night!! We also had a great superbowl party. I didn't take any pictures that night but it looked a lot like New Years Eve. We had the pleasure of having the Pitcher's, Joe's mom and Gene, Julie and Brandon, and Joe's friend Eric. Thanks to all of you who came!! We love having parties and we hope to have many more!!
Thursday, February 5, 2009
PARTY!!!!
Posted by Andria at 11:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
You guys are such partiers! Looks like a great time!
You so have to get that picture of Kelly and I off of there I look so HUGE and gross! ha ha but I had fun at the parties I love get togethers.
Man, you guys know how to party! It is always fun to get together with family and friends. I looks like you guys have way too much fun!
I LOVE THE PARTIES!!! I am sure you already know that. Yes you guys know how to throw the parties. We are so lucky to be related:)
Post a Comment