Top Ten Moments of Christmas day!!
10. Letting the girls all sleep in the basement together!! They woke up in their cute P.J's ready to see what Santa had brought them!!
9. Having Joe torture the girls about coming upstairs and seeing their presents. He makes them go up and down the stairs so much that by the time they get to the top they are bursting with excitement.
8. Seeing Avery with her princess dress and dolls. She really understood Santa this year!!
7. Watching Audrey open presents for the first time!!
6. Having Kennady and Sydney both secretly buy the same gift for each other!!! It was such a fun surprise on Christmas. They were both laughing so hard!!
5. Watching Grandma Denise open her present of Goldfish Crackers. She always comes over to our house to steal ours so the girls thought it would be great to buy her some for herself!!
4. Watching the magic of Santa Clause as the girls each got something they really wanted!!
3. Seeing Brian for the first time in a long time!! We had really missed them!! It was great seeing them all again!!
2. Eating a wonderful dinner at Grandma Denise's house!! The best part..... I didn't have to do anything!! I did not make one thing!! It was delicious so thanks Mom!!
1. Spending time with my family!! I love them so much. I love Joe and my girls so much!! They are amazing people and I loved just hanging out with them all day. And remembering our Savior and what he did for us. Our Christmas this year was to focus on service and remembering the true meaning of Christmas. We had a great Christmas Day!!
Monday, February 2, 2009
Christmas 2008
Posted by Andria at 2:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
I loved how you did the Top Ten Christmas moments...very cute! Your girls must have so much fun together. It is like they get four times the toys because they can all share and play with each other! Looks like fun!
HOORAY!!! Looks like a great Christmas.
I love the count down! The pjs are darling! I am glad you guys had such a good Christmas!
Doing your Christmas as a count down is such a cute idea. It's it so much fun when the kids start understanding Christmas. Looks like you guys made some wonderful Christmas memories.
Look's like you had a fun Christmas.
- I LOVE Syd's look-at-me pose!!
-Xander looks someone evil in that picture of just himself.
Finally posting some Christmas pictures...who doesn't love a little Christmas in February!
P.S. They are packaged and ready to go to the post office, so be ready for it!
Post a Comment