Okay so my little Audrey isn't so little anymore but I am sure she will forever be my baby. I have been wanting to put some videos of her amazing new tricks but blogger hasn't worked for me so instead of videos I will just post some pictures and tell you what she is up to!
Audrey is almost 9 months old. I can't even believe it. She has begun crawling and pulling herself up onto everything she can. Right now she loves pulling herself up to the bottom stair. It is fine right now but once she starts heading up I am going to be in trouble.
She also makes a really funny face when she eats something that I guess has a strong taste. I have this on video. After every bite she takes, she make a funny face and blinks her eyes tight. It is really funny and it makes us all laugh!
She has also learned how to make the little clicking noise with her tongue. She copied Joe and I one morning and now it is her way to communicate. She does it all the time. If she wakes up in the night and wants me to play with her she starts clicking her tongue. I have to say , " No Audrey, bedtime." Then she will go back to sleep. I can't wait for you all to see it!!
She is also 17 1/2 pounds!! What a big girl!! I love all her rolls and her big huge head. She is starting to grow some hair.
We all love her so much. She is such a fun baby!! Everyone always wants to be the one holding Audrey, (until I ask them too!!) We are truly enjoying having Audrey in our family!!
Friday, February 6, 2009
My little baby Audrey!!
Posted by Andria at 10:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
She is so darling! I can't wait to see the videos.
Post a Comment