Thursday, April 16, 2009

Spa Night

Sydney got a Spa kit for her birthday so one night while Joe was away we decided to have a girl's spa night. Her kit came with some supplies to make a face mask.


It was an oatmeal, banana, and honey mixture.


I had the girls put the mask all over their faces and then lay down listening to relaxing music. They really got into it. It made me giggle.


They were all so focused on making sure they were doing it all right!!




After we they relaxed for a few minutes it was time to take it off. After they rinsed their faces they could not believe how soft their faces were. Kennady said her face felt so tight. She thought it would feel like that forever because she had done the mask. It was a really fun night. I think they already want to do it again!! Thanks Sydney for sharing your Spa Kit with your sisters!!

9 comments:

Madsen Family said...

oh that is seriously the cutest thing ever! i love it. such a fun girl thing to do. and audrey is so cute!

Stacey said...

I love these pictures! They look so cute. It is fun to have girls!

Erica said...

I thik it's cute that Avery got to play along as well. I forget how old she is.

Mackenzie said...

Nothing like a little girls' spa night!!

The McCauls said...

That is funny.

Josh N Kim said...

You are such a fun mom! It looks like you guys had fun. What's the recipe for the mask? It sounds good enough to eat. ha ha

Wendy said...

That sounds so fun. Your girls are so cute. You are a fun and cool mom, but I didn't see any pics of you with the mask on. Love all the easter pictures, your family is so awesome and some of our families favorite people. Happy Spring!

Lolly Sneed said...

Not sure if I want all that on my OLD face, but it really looks like fun.

Angie said...

How fun is it to have girls to do all of the girlie things with? Looks like they were all enjoying themselves:)