Easter Dresses!!
On Easter we took some pictures. I have posted some of them but I wanted to post some more.
Audrey's First Easter
Since this was Audrey's first Easter we took a lot of her. I think she is an adorable baby!! I love her so much. I really cannot believe how fast she is growing. I can't believe she is our last baby. She has been so much fun and she is at an age that is really fun. I keep telling Joe how much I wish she would stop growing. She will be big before we know it!! So here are the rest of our pictures!!
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Easter Pictures
Posted by Andria at 3:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Your girls are so darling! I love your new background and pictures....it's so springy!
Fabulous pictures. I especially love that last one with Audrey. So cute!!
Post a Comment