I know it has been forever since I have given an update. I thought I would just give a quick overview of what future posts are coming!! December was a great, crazy, busy, exciting, fun month!! We were so busy with family and friends that instead of having the time to blog I just kept making more memories so now I am way behind!!
My holidays stared with the McCaul family Christmas party, which is always so much fun!! My girls look forward to seeing their cousins and the rest of the family too!! This year was great. It was so much fun because everyone there was so full of the Christmas spirit. I loved the party this year and will give a great update soon!!
Then the following day I was able to go to the airport and pick up my sister in law and my nephew and niece!! I loved seeing them. I hadn't seen my niece Lilian so it was so fun to finally meet her!! We went to lunch and go all caught up!
Then we headed off to Nauvoo with Jason and Katie. We flew out on Wed. the 17th and got home late Monday the 22nd. This was a trip beyond words. This post is the one that is holding me up!! I have so many pictures to sort through. This trip taught me a lot and helped me grow. I am so thankful we were given this opportunity. It is one my family will always cherish.
The 22nd was Joe's birthday but we ended up celebrating it on the 23rd with some cake and dinner!! I am so thankful for Joe. He is such a hard worker and an amazing father. I have seen him work tirelessly this year and I am so lucky to have him!!
Then came Christmas Eve and Christmas day! Such great days!!! My brother Brian and his family came to stay with us on this day and they stayed with us until Tues. Jan. 6th. It was so fun to see all of them. It was so great to spend time with them. And again I will post in greater detail soon!!
On Dec. 26th we headed to Logan for the Boston family Christmas. It was a great weekend. I love spending time with my family. I think this weekend was one of my favorites, even with the family pictures in the snow. My family stayed with my sister Erica and her husband and it was great. It was so much fun hanging out with them!! We had a great time this year and can't wait for the Boston family vacation coming in July!!
When we got home on the 28th, my brother Brian and his family were still with us so we just hung out and had fun!! We went shopping, went out to dinner, made yummy dinners and treats at home too, went to the movie "Bedtime Stories", went to Kangaroo Zoo, and went to the Dinosaur Museum. It was great!!! I truely loved having them here and it is hard to have them gone. We miss them so much. Our house is not the same without them. It was so amazing to get to know Xander and Lil!! I love my nephew and niece!! I also had so much fun with Brian and Kelley. Thanks for all the late night movies. I still have not caught up on my sleep!! Oh well it was fun!!
We also had a New Years Eve party at our house with our family, Brian, Kelley, and their kids, Jason, Katie, Reddek, Parris, Shannon, Collyn, Kelly, Charle, Jim and Andrea Boyden and their kids, and of course my mom. It was such a fun night!! There were such yummy things to eat. Kelley made some amazing things. When I get the time I think I will just post them on my blog for everyone too!! I loved hanging out with everyone. It made my new year perfect. We also had another party night the night of the Utah game. So our house was full of family and friends!!!
So as you can see we have been busy at our house. Things are slowing down so I will post all of these things in greater detail but I needed to get them out and share some of what we have been doing. It was a fun Holiday Season!! In fact I think it was one of my favorites. I spent lots of time with family and friends. Nothing can be better than that!! I am sure I forgot some of the things we did but I will catch them when I post again!!
Monday, January 12, 2009
My quick update!!
Posted by Andria at 8:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment