On Sunday we began the day by attending a local church for Sacrament Meeting! It was really fun. They had some girls sing Christmas songs for the prelude music and they 2 wonderful speakers. The man's name was Joe Smith!!
After church we went back to the house to relax and spent time together for the rest of the day. The cute dads made us all a wonderful Christmas dinner!! We had a turkey and all the fixins. Joe and Jason did such a great job. They are wonderful husbands and fathers and they made this day extra special.
This house was so nice because it had such a great dining area. The kitchen was also stocked with all kinds of dishes and things!! It was so fun to set the table up and eat all together!!
It was a great dinner. Cheers!!
It was such a nice day. I loved spending time with my family in Nauvoo. My testimony grew so much and I loved feeling the spirit there!! I am so glad that Jason, Katie, and Reddek came too. It was a wonderful trip and one that I will always remember. When we came home on Monday we all felt a little sad to have left our little home in Nauvoo. I hope to return some day!!
Friday, January 16, 2009
Day 5- Sunday in Nauvoo
Posted by Andria at 10:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I love your pictures! It was such a great time...You guys rock:)
How did you get them to make a turkey dinner? I don't think Mark would know how!!!!
Looks like a fun trip!!!
Post a Comment