Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Tagged

I have been tagged so hear goes!!

8 things I am passionate about:

1. Joe- I really love my guy!! We will celebrate 12 years of marriage on the 13th!!
2. Audrey
3. Avery
4- Sydney
5- Kennady
6- The gospel
7- My house- getting it clean, decorated, etc.
8- Being a good mom

8 words or phrases I say often:

1. Get in the car
2. Please do your homework
3. I need to feed the baby
4. I love you
5. You are such a sweet girl
6. shoot (Kennady told me I say this all the time but I don't think so)
7. I love that
8. I need to go shopping

8 things I want to do before I die:

1. See all of my girls grow up and get married and have families
2. Get a family cabin where we can go to hang out and relax
3. Get really good at taking pictures
4. Travel some places with Joe
5. Go on a mission with Joe
6. Spent quality time with all of my family
7. Feel like my house and all the projects are complete
8. Go on a cruise

8 things I have learned from my past:

1. There is no one ideal. Just be the best you can be.
2. The gospel is true and I am happier when I follow Christ
3. Life is about the right priorities because life is too quick to do it all and to spend time on the wrong things!!
4. Not to judge people because they may live differently from me. We each have our own way to travel though this life and everyone is just trying their best.
5. To remember that the problems we are having today will not even matter in a few years. Things are always changing. My troubles today are not here tomorrow.
6. Things don't always have to be done my way. I have learned to compromise with Joe and others on many things. And sometimes it works out better or I have learned something new!
7. Parents love their children so much. More than I even knew was possible.
8. Never compare your loved ones to others. You always compare their weaknesses with the other person's strengths.

8 places I want to go or see:

1. Hawaii (again)
2. Disney World
3. Ireland
4. Cancun
5. Disneyland again
6. Go visit Brian and see New York
7. Italy
8. Right now I would like to go to bed!

8 things I currently need or want:

1. Sleep through the night!!
2. To have Joe home more often
3. My front yard complete
4. To be exercising and losing weight
5. To find more time in the day to complete things I want to accomplish
6. To learn how to relax more and take time to enjoy my life
7. To have my an armoire I just bought from IKEA put together so I can finish Kennady's room.
8. To sleep through the night tonight!!

8 people I tag:
I can't remember everyone who has been tagged and who hasn't been tagged so sorry if I get you twice or if I miss you...

1. Erica
2. Kelsi
3. Brian
4. Jenny
5. Shelby
6. Suzette
7. Charle
8. Chris

4 comments:

Katie McCaul said...

Girl look at you two posts in one day! Thanks for the bread it was so good...see I just needed the right time infront of someone to tell Jason about our girls night then he doesn't get mad and forgets until the night I go.
I loved your answers it is so true how much you love your kids...i kind of feel bad because i love Reddek so much and I know my parents love me that much and you love your parents differant. It is sad to know I will always love Reddek more than he loves me and he won't even know how much I love him until he has kids of his own. WOW look at me go sorry for the long comment.

Stacey said...

I love reading peoples comments on this tag, you see different sides to them! I love your answers.

Stacey said...

By the way, you totally say shoot all the time! :)

Madsen Family said...

Yes, you do say shoot a lot! =)
So fun to read your answers. Everyones different answers give me new ideas and outlooks on life. Thanks!