Here is a warning. This is a mom bragging about her special girl.
Kennady was awarded the "Student of the Month" at her elementary school. Every month each teacher gets to choose a student to be the student of the month. On Monday we went to school with her in the morning and she was announced in front of the school. She was given an award and a water bottle. She was also able to take many pictures of her and her family to school to be hung up for the month!!
Kennady's teacher chose her and Kennady has only been going to that school for 3 weeks! I went and talked with her teacher and she said that she chose her because already she has become a leader in the class. She said she is SOOOOO smart!! She also said that she is always willing to help anyone around her. She also said she had a wonderful attitude!!
Kennady and I have been so excited about school this year. She is being so challenged and she loves it. She goes to 3rd grade math and is reading 5th grade books. She enjoys her teacher and has already made some fun friends. She loves going and is working really hard.
I am so thankful that Kennady is such a good girl. She works really hard and loves learning. She is a wonderful girl and we are so happy that she was able to be student of the month!!
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Student of the Month
Posted by Andria at 8:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Kennady is such a sweet girl we love her so much! I am not surprised at all that she is doing so well!
I think its just fine you get to brag about her winning such a super award. I got nominated a few times...never won. Dang it.
P.S. You do say shoot a lot! Thats funny, I wouldn't have ever thought it but now that you mention it...
Well she is definetely something to brag about. I am so glad you wrote about that because I love hearing about you guys. I don't get to hear much. What a good girl.
Congrats Kennedy. I am glad you are loving school
Good job Kennady!!! I agree with Kennady and Erica you say shoot ALOT...but it is cute so don't stop.
Post a Comment