Wednesday, September 24, 2008

SYTYCD

I had the best night last night!!! I went to the So You Think You Can Dance Tour!! It was awesome. I really love the show but seeing the dances live and up close was an entire different experience. I was really amazed at how much I liked it. I loved being so close that I really felt apart of the dances. It was also crazy that some of the dances I didn't like so much on TV I really liked in real life. In fact I think I liked all the dances they did last night.

I went with my sisters, Kelsi and Erica and their 2 friends Leslie and Allie and with my sister-in-law Katie. We had a blast!!!!



We first went to Red Robin for dinner. Thanks to Kelsi we all wore matching shirts. For those who watch the show you will know what the shirt says. It is a picture of a train and above it, it says Hot Tamale. We must of looked like a crazy group because they seated us in our own little room. It was kind of nice. We could talk and be silly and no one was around to bother!!

We then headed over to the E center. Thanks again to Kelsi we got Upgraded parking. So we were able to park really close which made the ride home much easier!!

We had great seats. I felt close enough to really be in the action!! They did some of the best dances of the season, aired some clips from the season, and had a little fun with the audience too.



My favorite dance this year was called Bleeding Love. It was even better to see it live!!!



The guys...


Here is a group shot of the ending.

My kids and I really loved Twitch. Here is picture of him. He is the one in the middle!

Overall it was one of the best things I have done. I hope to make this a yearly tradition!!

Thanks girls for an excellent night!!! We were the Hot Tamale Train!!

9 comments:

Erica said...

Andria, I'm so glad you posted already! It really was the best night of my life last night. I haven't laughed so much. The parking was excellent! Thank goodness some of us can still spend money really foolishly(or not so foolishly as we realized..) I'm glad I got home by midnight...I'm so tired today.

I'm all for making that a tradition!! We can go somewhere far away if its on a weekday in Utah next year. I could do without no sleep. I just can't wait for season 5, make sure Katie watches it now!

Katie McCaul said...

I love your post! That was so much fun thanks for the invite. I really don't know the last time I laughed that hard we had a fun group and we do need to do it agian. We are having tv night when that is on I love it way more than american idle I don't know why I have never watched it!
And ya we look hot in our matching shirts! Thanks Kelsi

Robyn Cox said...

That looks like a really fun "Girls night out!" We all need those once in awhile. I have seen the show a few times - my favorite is Dancing with the Stars! Have fun!

Stacey said...

I love the shirts! I'm glad you had such a great time....I want to go next year! :)

Stacey said...

By the way, I love your new background!

Leslie said...

Whoa baby! Your pictures turned out so good. It makes it look like we were super close. I loved our seats though. Great post and it was so fun going with you guys!

Wendy said...

So love that pic behind you and Katie at dinner. Did you notice that? Anyways, I am so jealous I can hardly look at this post, even though I have checked it out like 5times. I will just have to live through your expereince for a while. Can I be part of the tradition next year? So glad you had a great time. Oh and love the shirts too.

Angie said...

Oh I am so jealous! That would have been so much fun. I am sure it was amazing in real life. I loved the dance bleeding heart a lot too.

Josh N Kim said...

Hi guys! I am having so much fun checking out what all of the cousins are doing. Your kids are getting so big.
kim