Today we had the Pitcher kids over for a picnic and for some swimming fun. As the kids were all playing it reminded me of some pictures I had of the kids playing 4 years ago.
Some of you may not know that the Pitcher family were our next door neighbors in Payson. So our kids have been friends for a long time. We always laugh because Tanner and Sydney have been friends since they were 3 months old. It is crazy how time flies. Here are some pictures I took 4 years ago of the kids playing outside.
Summer 2004- This is Kennady, Sydney, Ethan and Tanner
This was in Payson Utah. Kennady was 3 and Ethan was 4 years old and Tanner and Sydney were both 1 year old!!
Tanner and Sydney- Best friends even at one!!!
Now this is 2008. The kids had a great day playing in the water. We had the swimming pool out and the sprinklers under the trampoline. It was a fun day!! We are so glad that we are able to still be so close to the Pitcher family and that our kids still get along great!! We are also glad that we have added Allie and Avery and now Audrey to our families. I guess it is just more fun!!
The older kids spent most of their time playing with the sprinkler and the trampoline!!
The younger girls just sat in the pool!! They love going down the slide!
Avery is really enjoying the pool. She loves being in her swimming suit!!
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Summer 2004 vs. Summer 2008
Posted by Andria at 5:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I love these pictures!! They are so cute. It is fun to see your kids little. Sydney is darling. It is so fun to have friends that last.
Oh those pictures of the girls when they were little brings back lots of memories. It's hard to believe how fast they've grown.
I love Avery's swimming suit too!!
punk you should have called me over! Well it looks like fun. it is weird to see sydney so young I don't remember her that much and she was so cute and chubby compared to avery at one.
I am so glad you guys have a blog too. tell everyone hi! I cant wait to see the new baby!
Post a Comment