Saturday, June 21, 2008

Our Friends

We were so lucky to have our friends over this week. We have been friends with this family for a long time now. They have been living in Arizona but have recently moved back to Utah. We are so excited to have them close by again. We love getting together with them and having our kids play. It was such a nice day.


We first met our dads and had lunch at the park. It was great to have the kids run around and get to know each other again. We then headed back to our house. The kids played inside then decided it was time for some summer fun in the backyard.









Audrey just hanging outside with all of us. She loves being outside!!


It was so fun to hang out again. I can't wait until we can see them again!!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

That picture of Audrey is so darling!

Katie McCaul said...

Audrey is so dang cute! Those two new pictures of her look great. We should have done something fun this weekend! Too bad Jason is a punk or we would of swam...your pictures turned out cute at the farm.

Kelly & Charlene Moore said...

The new baby is so adorable. I miss everyone so much. I can't wait to see you guys again. I will be home August 5ht throught the 13the so I hope I get to see everyone then.