I was memory tagged by my sister Erica. You are to write a memory you have of me and you. It can be anything from years ago to yesterday!! Once you post a memory I will assume you are playing the game and I will leave a memory message for you on your blog. Thanks for playing!!
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
my fondest memories of you are the times when we just sat and talked. i remember coming over to your house and talking to you late at night in your kitchen! you're the bestest listener i know. and pretty darn good at giving advice!
I remember the many hours you spent with Julie and I outside of grandma Annettes house in ephraim, before you and Joe were married. Teaching us cheers and how to do backbends and supporting us hundreds of times doing backflips. I loved you. You were like my idol. Julie would call me and say Andria is over here, are you coming over. I would beg my mom to take me over cause I was going to play with Andria. I would go home and practice so that I could show you how good I was getting. I wanted to be just like Andria and always wanted to be with you and doing cheers, splits and backbends. Ha ha, those were the good ol' days. I still love you and you are still one of my idols.
One my favorite memories of you was when I was dating Parris and he lived with you and Joe in Logan. One weekend I went up to visit Parris and you,Joe and I all ended up going to Bear Lake to skip rocks. You were pregnant with Kennady and it was just the funniest thing to see a pregnant woman skipping rocks. I always get a good laugh when I think of that time.
I have so many memories of all the sweet things you do for me, or exercising (remember when we first started running and we couldn't make it from one lightpost to the next?) But the memory I thought of first, and I think about often is when you had your carpell tunnel surgery. I talked to you the day before and said I'd bring dinner. You assured me that you didn't need it, but I insisted. The next day I drove by your house at dinner time, and you were sitting on the porch and waved at me. I just kept going....I totally forgot!! I'm glad you still love me and forgave me. I still think of it sometimes when I drive by your house, I just laugh...I can be so scatterbrained!
I think I take the cake for being your number 1 fan when I was little... If you weren't doing my hair(burning my forehead...), I was following you around doing whatever I could do to get your attention.
But, I remember when you and Joe lived up here we rode our bikes from our house all the way to your house...WHAT WERE WE THINKING? But, I remember enjoying it...and not getting scared once!
Well let me see...one of my favorite memories was when Jason and I were dating and we would go up to your house in Payson and talk well into the night. We were trying to figure out our plans and you guys always had good advice I don't know there have been lots of good memories but i loved that because we were coming up from Sanpete so we felt like we were going somewhere and it was fun to stop by and see you guys.
My favorite memory is when the guys went and played basketball at the church and us girls watched the premonition with sandra bullock in it. I enjoyed that girl bonding time.
Post a Comment