Friday, March 28, 2008

More Disneyland Pictures


3 comments:

Erica said...

I've been thinking of switching to a blogspot as well...I think its easier to use but I hate to leave my old one. Perhaps once I get all settled in Nibley I'll have to start a whole new life...eh?

I'm so jealous of you being in Disneyland. 21 days and I'll be there. I really do miss those girls. Fiesty Avery...I only see shy Aves. I'm excited to see you next week.

Anonymous said...

I wanted to be the first to leave a comment because I am a techno genuius( I wish I could spell genuius) and I always check my email regularly.... I think your blog is darling. I was trying to figure out how to leave a comment and Erica beat me to the "being first thing" and it will never happen again because I am home today for Spring break. We get to see you soon huh? Corey, Michael and the Injured boy are having a game of Warcraft and I'm still waiting for the phone to ring.

Madsen Family said...

CUTE! I love it!