Friday, March 28, 2008

Disneyland

Disneyland 2008
Our family decided to venture to the Magic Kingdom on Sunday Feb. 17th. We flew out of SLC around 2:00 and arrived in California around 4:00 that night. We stayed in a Hotel called the Hotel Peppertree. It was a nice place that had a full size kitchen. It was great!! We spend our days at Disneyland. It was very crowded and it wasn't the best of weather but we tried to make the best of it!! We went with our friends the Pitcher family. They have 3 children- Ethan, Tanner and Allie. It was so much fun to go with them. We went on many rides. Kennady and Sydney did every ride. Kennady's favorite is Indian Jones, and Sydney favorite ride is Splash Mountain. Because I was 7 months pregnant, Avery and I did a lot of watching but we did get to take in the "baby rides". I think our favorite was Peter Pan and Winnie the Pooh. We also enjoyed seeing the different characters. I think Avery finally warmed up to the princesses. We all had such a great time and they already can't wait to go back. We finally arrived home on Sat. Feb. 23rd.
On a sadder note, while we were there, Joe's father passed away. It was really hard to be so far from family. We missed all of them but Joe kept positive and still made the trip a nice experience for the girls. We miss you Grandpa Bob!

0 comments: