Monday, July 6, 2009

Tulip Festival

For Family Home Evening we went with Jason, Katie and Reddek to Thanksgiving Point for the Tulip Festival!! I always miss it so this year we were determined to catch it at the right time and we did!! It was so beautiful. The kids always love our time there!!

We first had a picnic outside and it was even beautiful right outside the gardens too!! Then we went into the gardens!! The kids were so excited to go.


Avery loves her cousin Reddek. She always wants to hold his hand!!


The gardens were so amazing. I loved all the colors. Tulips are my favorite flower and they were everywhere!!



And these are my favorite tulips!!!!


We loved walking around the gardens and talking a million pictures. Joe goes a little crazy when I give him the camera. I decided to just keep it to one per girl.....






The girls also loved smelling the flowers. I guess the guys did too!!




There are always so many things to see at the garden. Our favorite spots are...

The fish ponds,


The big open grass areas for us to run on,


the waterfall,


the little streams,


and the hill so we can all roll down it!! We always end our time rolling until we are sick!!!! I don't know how they all do it.







It was a great night!! It was fun to be in such a beautiful place!! We really loved the Tulip Festival!!

5 comments:

Erica said...

Andria, thank goodness you're back!! I was starting to forget what my nieces looked like. I love tulips too...sounds like fun.

Katie McCaul said...

HOORAY!!! you are back...Love all your pictures it was such a fun night. Good thing we keep making memories :)

Stacey said...

GREAT pictures! It looks like a fun evening together. Tulips are my favorite flower too! :)

Robyn Cox said...

You always give me good ideas for things to do with my family. We will have to check those tulips out next year -- it looks beautiful! Your girls are too cute...they always have a cute happy smile for the camera! I love it!~

Lolly Sneed said...

update, update, update. What do you think you are to busy, what with 4 small girls, a husband, calling ect.... Get with it girl.

Hee Hee

xoxoxoxo