We went to Kennady's school program on April 5th!! It was a great program!! It was cute, short, and it went smoothly!! Kennady made sure that her classmates knew that the reason she was so good at the Irish Jig was because her ancestors were from Ireland. She felt really good about the program.
These are her good friends from school- Allie and Isabelle
Kennady you did such a great job!!!
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Kennady is Irish!!
Posted by Andria at 11:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Congratulations Kennady! She looks so cute, and proud.
I wish I could see Kennady do an Irish jig...maybe one day she'll do it for us. I can't pull the pictures up to look at them bigger cause I'm on the work computer until I get internet at my house. Hope to see you guys again soon!
Post a Comment